Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Thailand?

Wow... it's been three weeks since the last post. I've been terribly busy at work and I kinda withdrew into that. (The plan was to work my ass off hoping to get home early. It didn't work.)

The truth is that I didn't really have much to talk about. But soon I will. This afternoon I'm flying to Thailand for the long holiday weekend. In the Philippines they have All Saints Day and All Souls Day off, so I'm escaping the country as well.

I don't really have a plan ironed out yet. So far all I know is that I'll be flying in and out of Bangkok, I have $300 in dollars and maybe a hotel reservation. Should be interesting!

My camera has been on the fritz recently so I apologize in advanced if I can't grab any pictures.

See you all on the flip side!

(By the way, my new flight back state side is on Nov 17th. I'll be pushing hard to actually be on this flight.)

No comments: