Monday, October 8, 2007

Confusing Discussion with a Salesman

Salesman: Sir, pool cues?
Me: No thanks.
S: Very good price, only 25.
M: No thanks.
S: It has mother of pearl. Inlaid. (Shows a cue)
M: It looks like snake skin...
S: No, no that's mother of pearl. This one has snakes skin. (Shows second cue)
M: That one looks like mother of pearl.
S: You want?
M: How much?
S: Only 25. Good price.
M: 25 pesos? Or dollars...?
S: No, no 25 hundred pesos.
M: Oh, no thanks.
S: For your mama?
M: No my mom is a degenerate gambler. I can't give her a pool cue.
S: Good price! (Shows string of pearls)
M: Oh! The pearls are for my mother? No thanks.
S: Watches? (Shows a box of Rolexs)
M: No I'm wearing one. (Shows him my watch)
S: For your wife?
M: First of all, that's a mans watch. And I'm not married.
S: You enjoying being single?
M: (Runs away before I learn what he'll try to sell me next.)

No comments: