Thursday, October 4, 2007

When are you coming home

What's the pool at? Two or three hundred? Whoever wins owes me dinner and I promise to order something more than soup.

Here is the newest graph on the same axis as before.
It's getting a little crammed on the right hand side of the graph so I extended the axis from 100 days in Manila out to 150 days.
Hilarious story about that "Visa" line. I sent an email to my boss concerning my expiring visa and the delays in the project. I also presented my case for a quick, cheap and easy way to renew the visa (ie. a trip to "some nearby country"). Oh and by the way, can the company pay for the flight? The very next day I get a CC email asking to hook me up with a three month work permit. Two days later my passport is whisked away to get the official stamp. Mind you, this is the same boss who takes two to three weeks to approve my time sheets. In addition, I got a friendly reminder that if I'm here for more than six months, I have to pay taxes here. Sometimes all it takes is that extra shot of morbid humor to keep me laughing.

The graph does not include the fact that I will have a plane flight home for Thanksgiving. (Couldn't figure out the Maxwell-Boltzmann equation that takes holidays into account.)

No comments: