Thursday, April 10, 2008

Boring Blog

I'm pretty sure this is going to win the prize for the most boring blog while I am not out and about. Do they give a Webby for that?

Just before I left the Philippines I held a goodbye party for my self. (How cheeky, I know right?) But it was yet another company record I went out to set: the first ever successful pool party. A friend shot the best pic I've seen in quite some time.


I've basically told everyone that I have no plans to go back the the Philippines. So here is the truth: I'm going back. Mr (New) Manager came to me and informed me that the upper levels are having a bruhaha over this tool and want results! So off I go again. But this time I get to decide when and how long.
"When" will probably be in a month or so, and "How long" will be a week, two at the most. (If I had a penny for each time I said that I would be ... $0.12 richer.)

No comments: