Saturday, May 24, 2008

Packing

I'm often asked how I pack for a 6 months stint in the Philippines. That's an outright lie, no one ever asks me that, but I do have a method to my madness that may be worth sharing.

Step 1. Take 3 tours through the apartment and throw everything you may need in a big pile. (See below)
Step 2. Place above items in two large bags along with your scuba diving gear, passport, and tickets. (See below)
Step 3. (The one I have the most trouble with) Show up on the right day for your flight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Matthieu! Six months is soo long!
- Auntie K

SergtPeppa said...

I think it would be quite awesome if you and I packed together since my methods are about the same minus the scuba gear. It doesn't help that I've basically been living out of three suitcases (none of which I can find now) for over a month. Good times...